Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions are as following
Read the terms and conditions carefully. If there are any complaints or queries, then the related details can be seen in this section.
Bookings and Services
- A customer's booking is deemed to be complete once a confirmation email has been sent.
- Once a booking is complete, all terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted by the customer.
- The Parking Period is deemed to have started when the customer hands over the vehicle keys to the representative.
- The Parking Period is deemed to have ended when the vehicle keys are returned to the customer by the representative.
- The collection, storage and delivery of a customer's vehicle is the responsibility of the authorized company Holiday Airport Parking Ltd. Any claims for damages to a customer’s vehicle or for any deficiencies in the service provided must be made to the Holiday Airport Parking Ltd.
Payments and Cancellations
- If a customer wishes to cancel or amend a booking, BMG must be notified in writing by email.
- A customer may cancel or amend a booking up to 48 hours before the commencement of the service (booking start date and time). A full refund of the parking fee (less £15.00 administration costs) will be made.
- If a customer cancels a booking within 48 hours of the commencement of service, no parking fee will be refunded.
- If the curtailed booking receives no notification of cancellation to the beginning of the service reserved and outside for arranging the parking lot or in terms of any emergency to avoid any kind of damage to your vehicle.
- If BMG receives no notification of a cancellation prior to the commencement of the service booked and subsequently the customer does not show up, the customer will be liable for the full fee of the whole service booked.
- Increased stays will be charged an administration fee of £15 then £5.00 per day, payable on return.
Best Meet and Greet Liabilities
- This is a legal document which contains contractual provisions. Your Statutory Rights are not affected.
- The collection, storage and delivery of a customer's vehicle are the responsibility of the authorized company Holiday Airport Parking Ltd. Any claims for damages to a customer’s vehicle or for any deficiencies in the service provided must be made to Holiday Airport Parking Ltd.
- For more detail about the Holiday Airport Parking Ltd, please visit Terms and Conditions.