Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions are as following
Read the terms and conditions carefully. If there are any complaints or queries, then the related details can be seen in this section.
"For bookings made prior to 05th Dec 2018, visit here
to view effective terms. "
- Best Meet and Greet Luton works with independent meet and greet parking operators to provide excellent airport parking offers on Luton Airport.
- Best Meet and Greet Luton acts as a booking agent and therefore responsibility and liability for all vehicles lie with the parking service provider. Please refer to service provider's full terms at bottom of the page.
- Best Meet and Greet Luton aims to facilitate hassle free airport parking experience for its customers. We have set out everything you need to know below and on our website , so there are no surprises and you can understand service(s) been offered before purchasing.
- By using our website and when you make a booking, you accept these terms and conditions in full accordingly.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and apply from when we provide you with a booking reference, either by phone or on the website.
- If you have any queries or need to get in touch for any reason prior to purchasing, email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you. You can also call us from 09:00 - 17:30 Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays
Bookings and Services
- When you make a booking, you are deemed to have also read and accepted the relevant Service Provider's Terms and Conditions. Although Best Meet and Greet Luton assists you in making a booking, your service delivery contract will be with service provider. As such you will be subject to their Terms and Conditions which may contain exemption clauses and limit each company's liability. Full details of these are available from the service provider.
- A customer's booking is deemed to be complete once a confirmation email has been sent. If for any reason your booking confirmation has not been received you must contact us immediately to avoid any no show / cancellation charges
- The Parking Period is deemed to have started when the customer hands over the vehicle keys to the representative.
- The Parking Period is deemed to have ended when the vehicle keys are returned to the customer by the representative.
- All bookings are subject to availability. Best Meet and Greet Luton reserves the right not to accept or fulfill a booking. A booking is not a guaranteed place and Best Meet and Greet Luton may cancel a booking if the service provider advises that it is unable to fulfil a booking. In these circumstances, a refund will be given but Best Meet and Greet Luton accepts no liability for any consequential loss or losses arising.
- The collection, storage and delivery of a customer's vehicle is the responsibility of the authorised company Holiday Airport Parking Ltd. Any claims for damages to a customer's vehicle or for any deficiencies in the service provided must be made to Holiday Airport Parking Ltd
- Service Providers donâ€™t normally allow use of Dash Cam or Trackers while vehicle is in their care due to insurance and security purposes. If your vehicle is fitted with such device then you must check with Service Provider before making a booking. Failure to alert service provider may result in service provider refusing service or switching these devices off.
- Service Providers may have multiple compounds. Service provider may move vehicles to their different compounds for their operational and security purposes especially during busy period.
Payments and Cancellations
- If a customer wishes to cancel or amend a booking, Best Meet and Greet Luton must be notified in writing by email.
- A customer may cancel or amend a booking up to 48 hours before the commencement of the service (booking start date and time). A full refund of the parking fee (less £15.00 administration costs) will be made.
- If a customer cancels a booking within 48 hours of the commencement of service, no parking fee will be refunded.
- Bookings with Cancellation Cover can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the departure date. You will receive a full refund on your parking price less booking fee and any upsells that were added at the time of booking.
- Bookings made within 48 hours of drop off date will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellation Cover does not apply for bookings made within 48 hours drop off date.
- Customers wishing to curtail the length of stay for a service, once the service has commenced, will still be liable to pay the whole fee for the service booked. No refund will be given.
- If Best Meet and Greet Luton receives no notification of a cancellation prior to the commencement of the service booked and subsequently the customer does not show up, the customer will be liable for the full fee of the whole service booked.
- Increased stays will be charged an administration fee of £15 then £10.00 per day, payable on return.
- Airport exit fee is not included in the price. All customers will be required to pay an access fee of £4 on their return.
- Best Meet and Greet Luton acts as booking agents who can only show Gross Payment and cannot issue a VAT receipt. As per HMRC VAT Receipt Guideline, full VAT invoice/receipt can only be obtained from the principal operator providing required service.
Best Meet and Greet Liabilities
- This is a legal document which contains contractual provisions. Your Statutory Rights are not affected.
- Best Meet and Greet Luton are acting solely as booking agents for the service provider and is only liable to the customer for their losses arising directly from its own negligence in processing the booking.Company accepts no liability for any consequential loss or losses arising, including, but not exclusively, any loss of profit, additional costs, enjoyment, revenue or earnings. Customers should ensure they have adequate travel insurance in place to cover such losses.
- The collection, storage and delivery of a customer's vehicle is the responsibility of the authorised company Holiday Airport Parking Ltd. Any claims for damages to a customer's vehicle or for any deficiencies in the service provided must be made to Holiday Airport Parking Ltd.
- Best Meet and Greet Luton are not responsible in any way once the vehicle has been handed over to or returned by the service provider or whilst in the care of the service provider.
- Best Meet and Greet Luton offers no warranty or indemnity as to the protection or safety of vehicles left in the car parking premises or any goods left within the vehicles and owners of vehicles are reminded that their own insurance policies must be utilized in order to make any claim if such loss or damage occurs while the vehicle is parked with service provider.
- The total liability for Best Meet and Greet Luton to the client for all applicable claims arising from the use of this website and booking process is limited to the cost of the clientÃ¢â‚¬Â²s booking including both parking and booking fees paid to Best Meet and Greet Luton as per the contract.
- For more detail about the Holiday Airport Parking Ltd, please visit Terms and Conditions.
- We aim to tell customers as much about available offers as possible before customers make a booking. All product specific information is provided by Service Providers. Therefore, we can't always keep track of changes to how they run. If we becomes aware of anything that's not completely accurate in its information, we will rectify information as soon as possible.
- As a booking agent for the service provider the Best Meet And Greet Luton is liable to the customer only for losses directly arising from any negligence of the company in processing a booking. Best Meet And Greet Luton staff does not pick up, store and deliver customer vehicles. Any claims by the customer in respect of the delivery of the car parking services must be made against the service provider and subject to its terms and conditions.
- Any complaints in relation to the quality of the car parking service provided should be made in writing to Service Providers as soon as possible with a copy sent to Best Meet And Greet Luton. Complaints should be raised with as much detail as possible including paperwork and photographs.
- Any complaints in relation to booking process should be sent to Best Meet And Greet Luton via info@BestMeetAndGreetLuton.co.uk.